About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE’s more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity.
CBRE’s Valuation and Advisory Services Line of Business (VAS) offers an ideal place for employees to learn from some of the most talented real estate professionals in the industry and gain experience at an organization which allows employees to build their own personal brand and business. CBRE empowers employees to manage their own careers to reach their individual goals. Our employees enjoy a flexibility workplace with tremendous scale. Additionally, VAS offers a clear path for substantial income growth with Certified General Licensure and additional accreditations.
* Gain expertise in fundamental valuation methodologies for various property types and real estate interests
* Develop relationships with developers, private equity fund managers, brokers and investors active in assigned market
* Learn financial modeling techniques for income producing properties, including discounted cash flow software ARGUS
* Work with CBRE’s proprietary Excel valuation models to assist in the preparation of appraisal reports
* Become a self-sufficient, competent, and productive valuation professional
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to efficiently learn, absorb, prioritize and reconcile information
* Proven organizational and analytical skills
* Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: https://cbre.contacthr.com/60253984