| About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE. |
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE’s more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity.
Visit CBRE.com. CBRE was voted #15 Best Company to Work for in 2016 in Forbes Magazine
To learn more about CBRE, please view our video at the link below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMGR3yeTyVw
Prepares market value appraisals on simple real estate assets with minimal supervision and oversight, training, and mentoring by supervisory Appraiser or Manager. Prepares real estate appraisal reports, including entering data in the property database, taking photos of the subject and comparables and driving the neighborhood. Confirms data, conducts discussions with market participants, and performs additional research as necessary.
* Prepares written market value reports from cover to cover with minimal analytical guidance of a senior appraiser.
* Prepares and completes analysis and research for simple properties assigned into a full appraisal report. (To be reviewed by Sr. Real Estate Analyst/Managing Director) Utilizes Argus (cash flow software) and 3rd party databases to compile data for appraisal report.
* Examines and analyzes simple income producing properties and writes an analysis based on market comparisons.
* Assists in examining and analyzing income producing properties writing an analysis based on market comparisons.
* Makes a comparison analysis based on sales of similar properties with significant input from Sr. Appraiser.
* Analyzes past revenue and expense performance and projects a stabilized operating statement with significant input from Sr. Appraiser.
* Other duties may be assigned
* No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
* May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
* May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
* Minimum of three plus years of related experience as a real estate appraiser with experience in the Hawaii real estate market and/or experience CBRE templates and formats.
* Advanced training in Appraisal/Valuation Services is a plus.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
* State Certification not required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills.
* Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
* Ability to effectively present information.
* Requires average knowledge of financial real estate terms and principles.
* Basic understanding of approaches to value of real estate assets.
* Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
* Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
* Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
* Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite required.
* Good writing skills.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
* Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
* Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor. Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: http://cbre.contacthr.com/53399075