Certified General Appraiser, Residential Appraiser
Staff Field/Residential Appraisers - Assurant Valuations, a subsidiary of Assurant Inc., a fortune 500 company
Do you love the flexibility of the appraisal industry, but want the benefits of a Fortune 500 company? Do you desire guaranteed volume of work, stable salary without the fluctuations of the seasonality of the industry? This is an opportunity that will give you all of that and more! We have a reputable team built by Appraisers. Work with an established, appraiser-built team from the comfort of home – positions are available in major cities nationwide.
We offer a very comprehensive benefits and incentive plan which includes:
Competitive salary (no more pay per file) Health Benefits starting Day 1 Wealth Accumulation & Retirement: 401K Matching and Employee Stock Purchase Program 28 days Paid Time Off Car/Travel allowance on monthly assignments Monthly communication reimbursement Continuing Education tuition reimbursement MLS subscriptions reimbursement E&O insurance is covered by StreetLinks Report writing software license reimbursement
Assurant Valuations, a subsidiary of Assurant Inc., a fortune 500 company is a leader in appraisal management and valuation solutions, offering a comprehensive suite of services for mortgage industry professionals. Assurant Valuations commitment to quality and service, combined with innovative, industry-leading technology solutions makes them one of the nation’s premier appraisal management companies (AMC). Your Life at Assurant Valuations As a Staff Appraiser, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of various residential real estate valuation forms and reviews for associated lending transactions. These include: completing field appraisals, communicating process milestones, identifying regional trends and working with our Client Advocate teams to build strong relationships. You will have the freedom to manage your schedule as you do now. Work with a team of experts that are there to help you. Collaborate with us on regional trends, process improvement and how we can better service our clients.
Who we need on our team:
• Certified Residential Appraisers or Licensed Appraisers, meeting the qualifications of all state level Appraisal Management Company Registration Acts. (No current or past pending actions)
• Minimum of 5 years appraising experience
• Knowledge/experience of the mortgage lending industry
• National desktop appraisal review experience
• Geographic competency of all real estate-related trends associated with the appraisals/valuations
• Strong evaluation and analysis skills, excellent attention to detail, team player mentality, high energy and self-starter Manager will provide regular schedules (weekends required based on business needs)
Apply now and let us tell you more about this opportunity in your hometown!