BBG, Inc. is looking for talented appraisers of all experience levels to join our team. This is an exciting professional growth opportunity with a national appraisal and assessment firm that is continuing its growth in the Pacific Northwest.
*** Signing bonus for qualified candidates.
BBG, Inc. is a leading national commercial real estate valuation and assessment company with a reputation for personal attention, on-time delivery, and deep expertise in all property sectors. Our management team has established and maintained professional relationships throughout a broad spectrum of clients including financial institutions, agency lenders, equity investors, real estate fund advisors, REITs, and insurance companies. We have over 45+ offices nationwide and provide service in all major markets.
What we Offer:
• Industry-competitive fee split/compensation package based on experience
• Flexible work options
• A national platform offering deep database and resources
• Advanced report-writing software and IT support
• Research and administrative support
• Full licensing and professional dues coverage
• Competitive Fee split and competitive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as 401k.
What we Need:
We are seeking a driven, motivated Certified General Appraiser capable of completing high-quality commercial real estate valuation and consulting assignments in a timely manner. Candidate must hold a Certified General License or be near completion of obtaining licensure. Additional requirements are:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university
• Certified General Appraiser license
• MAI designation or Candidate a plus
• Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Argus Enterprise experience a plus
• Must have strong writing skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage assignments while meeting deadlines
To submit your resume or for more information, please contact Somer Sanderson at email@example.com